- Country: United States
- Region: West Virginia
- City: Cross Lanes
SCI was ranked on Selling Power's “50 Best Companies to Sell For” list for 2015! This ranking was determined by our compensation, training, reputation, and consumer growth. We are growing our sales team by 30% this year to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, leads, and career advancement!
This is not just a job. It's a meaningful career in sales that make a difference in the lives of people we serve while providing you an opportunity you will love.
Our Advisors assist families, most often in a home sales presentation, by helping them make decisions about the planning of their Funeral Services and Cemetery Property needs in advance of their time of need. Truly a career you can feel GREAT about while still earning a terrific income.
We have immediate openings for Sales Professional. We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field, and on-line through our award winning Dignity University. Your responsibilities will include making sales presentations, networking, getting referrals, and presenting group informational seminars.
• Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
• Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation's LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
• Full benefits available (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
• Best in class ~ Professional Training
• State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
• Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
• Flexible Hours
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
• Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory
• Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
• A good driving record / Valid driver's license
• Solid work history
• Must submit to and pass a pre-employment background check / drug screening test
• High level of comfort in using computer systems within a sales environment
• Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
• High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
• Desire to help others, and earn a competitive income
• Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
• Creative, Outgoing and Energetic
• Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply
• Life insurance license preferred or willing to obtain
Who we are. What we do.
We're more than North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one's life.
• Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
• 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
• Vacation and sick time
• Tuition reimbursement
• Funeral discounts, and more
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/7dbwvfst43
|0 - 80000 Hour|
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"