- Country: United States
- Region: Texas
- City: Houston
- Address: 1929 Allen Parkway
The Marketing Communications Specialist, Hispana works closely with MGR Hispana Marketing and Operations to address individual market needs and provide effective consumer-facing solutions. This role promotes and upholds SCI Hispana marketing & communications strategy and messaging. This position is responsible for coordinating and delivering projects for integrated campaigns, field requests, and corporate and sales projects in an accurate and timely manner.
Marketing & Branding
• Works closely with MGR Hispana Marketing and Operations, designers and the trafficking software to ensure that timelines, budgets and accuracy checkpoints are followed for all creative projects.
• Ensures that messaging and strategy of individual projects are consistent with brand strategic positioning and that all projects adhere to company rules and standards.
• Reviews, proofreads and fact-checks all work as necessary to ensure accuracy, federal registration specifics and legal compliance.
• Coordinates Spanish translations as needed and assists in validating Spanish translations.
• Supports the relationship with print, collateral and another vendors as well as manage inventory levels.
• Updates the special events toolkit (invites, flyers, timelines, etc.) as needed.
• Assists in the creation and implementation of interior/exterior branding standards and guidelines for all SCI Hispana locations.
• Maintains a comprehensive filing system for creative artwork, photography, logos and other creative assets.
Internal Communications & Training
• Organizes and updates SCI Hispana intranet site.
• Compiles and assists in drafting news stories for quarterly newsletter.
• Works with MGR of Hispana Marketing and Operations on special projects for internal communications campaigns.
• Develops presentations for Hispana leadership team members as needed.
• Assists in the coordination and implementation of conversion employee training.
• Helps manage conversion schedules to ensure tasks are properly assigned and that timelines are followed.
• Current enrollment in a College or University or recent graduate
• Studies are preferably in the field of Marketing
• Some experience in Marketing preferred
• Some community envolvement or extra-curricular activities preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge of brand and marketing management
• Copywriting and copyediting experienc
• Utilizes a customer-centric methodology to support all decisions
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and knowledge of graphic design software
• Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate creatively with internal associates
• Experience in working with graphic designers, agencies and outside vendors
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent proofreading abilities
• Team player who is comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
• Willing and able to make thoughtful decisions independently
• Must be fluent in Spanish (reading and writing)
Who we are. What we do.
We're more than North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one's life.
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/sq5nqqwhkp
|Service Corporation International|
|0 - 80000 Hour|
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"